Win a Reading Group Pack
One lucky reader will win copies of our October Reading Group recommendations.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Only entries complying with all the Terms and Conditions are valid.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the ‘Win a Reading Group Pack’ competition a participant must be a New Zealand resident and must be over the age of 18 as at 15/07/17. The prize winner may be asked for proof of age.
3. The Promotional Period commences on 01/10/2017 and closes 31/10/2017. All entries must be received by close of business (5pm) on 31/10/2017. The prize will be drawn and the winner notified by no later than 20/11/2017. The winner will be notified by email with the email address provided in the first instance. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
4. There will be up to a maximum of ten (10) copies of Manhattan Beach
5. All entries become the property of Hachette New Zealand Ltd and following the draw will be destroyed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 unless entrant has opted in to receive updates on book information and promotion. Should the entrant ‘opt in’, the entrant’s contact information will only be used to contact them for the promotional purposes agreed, and will not be shared with outside companies.
6. Hachette New Zealand Ltd (the ‘Promoter’) and its employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process. The Promoter of this competition is Hachette NZ Limited, Level 2, 23 O'Connell Street, Auckland 1010.